Friday, May 30, 2008

How Much I Like My Rustic Primitive Ceiling Fan



I would just like to say that we are extremely pleased with the ceiling fan/light that we received from http://www.garbers-craftedlighting.com/ . It is exactly what we wanted and the colors match perfectly with our country decor. It is absolutely beautiful and we have had many, many compliments on it. Deb, Pennsylvania wrote 10/03/07

Just a note to say THANKS for rushing the fixture through from www.garbers-craftedlighting.com/ . It's exactly what I wanted!! I'm so appreciative of your craftsmanship and the finish of the fixture. It tops off my country decor in my home. Tammi, Ohio wrote 08/28/07

The fan is great! I installed it on Christmas Day and my wife loves it. I really appreciate you getting it done and to me before Christmas. You do wonderful work at www.garbers-craftedlighting.com/ THANKS! Steve, Texas wrote 12/27/05

I absolutely love the lights, from www.garbers-craftedlighting.com/ they are beautiful. They will we going up after the holidays, that when they will be starting on my kitchen finally. I received them today and the came out awesome and will tie in nicely with my country kitchen. Barbara, Massachuttes wrote 12/05/05

Hi! I received my Americana Chandelier on Friday. I just wanted to give you a note of appreciation. In the magazine, the light was already beautiful, but when I opened the box up I was even more pleasantly surprised. The workmanship and craftmanship of the chandelier exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with the light and will definilely be ordering my chandeliers from www.garberscraftedlighting.com/ in the future. Nikki, Maryland 06/07/04

Just a line to let you know we received our light from www.garbers-craftedlighting.com/ and have it up already in our country kitchen. WE LOVE IT. You are so blessed to be able to do due such wonderful work. Gloria, Missouri wrote 09/05/02



No comments: